Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator AED
Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case with the battery and pads ready to use. Simply pull the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
- The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responders actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- The HeartStart OnSites graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the devices language can follow easily.
- Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
- The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
- The Device comes with an 8 year manufacturer's warranty.