Natur-Sense Organic Aloe Vera Gel Natur-Sense Organic Aloe Vera Gel Natur-Sense Organic Aloe Vera Gel Natur-Sense Organic Aloe Vera Gel

Natur-Sense Organic Aloe Vera Gel

$ 14.58

Cold-pressed, charcoal filtered, purest aloe available on the market today. Eco-friendly and BPA-free bottle.
 
  • Harvested fresh from the field. Experience the highest potency of essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes.
  • Nature’s own first aid, naturally anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. Fluid consistency means more aloe for you.
  • Every season, every hue, from translucent to amber, experience the same great nourishing benefits.
  • Fragrance-free and free of harsh chemical thickeners. 
  • Ingredients - Organic Aloe Vera juice--99.75% Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture/USDA National Organic Program (NOP); Remaining 0.25% includes: Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (preservative), Citric acid (pH stabilizer).